Northeast Consulting Group, Inc. Reviews: Winners vs. Losers
Northeast Consulting Group, Inc. asked our people some questions today about winners and losers.
How would you classify a winner?
– Go getter
– Self motivated
– A master of their craft
How would you classify a loser?
– Excuse maker
– Drama Queen/King
– Person who has a “dark cloud” following them
Would you think of these people as winners or losers?
1. Babe Ruth? (Office answer: No)
2. Jim Carey? (Office answer: No)
3. Michael Jordan? (Office answer: No)
4. Jack Nicholas? (Office answer: No)
5. Billy Joel? (Office answer: No)
When we asked them why they thought these people were all winners, the unanimous response was because they are all well known, successful, and they match the reasons why they mentioned earlier as to what defines a winner.
But, what is less known about these people are all the failures that they had to endure to get to the place where they are recognized now for their greatness.
– Holds the record for the most strike-outs in the National Baseball League
– Went on 3000 failed auditions before he got his first gig on “In Living Color.”
– Was cut from his high school basketball team and has been missed more than 2000 shots in his career
– Has the most 2nd place wins in Golf
– Was homeless for over 2 years before he finally got his big break in music
So, why doesn’t anyone classify these people as losers?
– Well, all of them have one thing in common. Determination. No matter how many times they failed at something they kept going. Their dreams were more important than the obstacles that got in their way.
– No one remembers any of the bad things that happen, all they remember are the good and all that they have accomplished
Facts about winners and losers:
1. A loser is always part of the problem, A winner is always part of the solution
2. A loser always has an excuse, a winner always takes responsibility
3. A loser says, “that’s not my job!” while a winner says, “let me do that for you”
4. A loser sees the sand trap on the green, a winner see’s the green around the sand trap
5. A loser says it’s impossible, a winner says, it might e difficult, but it’s not impossible
The only difference between a “winner” and a “loser” is mindset. The only time someone loses is when they give up on reaching their goals. So today and from now on, decide who you want to be. A winner or a loser.
Northeast Consulting Group, Inc. is a privately owned firm that specializes in direct marketing, brand building, public relations, and consulting for Fairfield County, Connecticut. We are dedicated to providing a predictable career path for our people that leads to an opportunity in management. To learn more about the career opportunities within our company please visit our website at http://www.ncg-corp.com/ or email our Human Resource Manager Alessandra at email@example.com